2. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 5 below, this promotion (“Promotion“) is open to all persons of eighteen (18) years of age or older and who are resident in the United Kingdom and Superfan Club members.
3. This Promotion is being organised and operated by Turner Broadcasting System Europe Limited of Turner House, 16 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7HS, United Kingdom (“Turner”).
4. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at https://superfanclub.com/ (the “Website”).
5. No employee or family member of an employee of Turner or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
6. By entering this Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Turner, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Turner.
7. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in the United Kingdom. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Turner shall be final.
8. For the avoidance of doubt a computer and internet access is required to enter this Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in this Promotion.
9. No purchase of any product is required to enter this Promotion.
10. Any of the following is regarded as a “Level” for the purposes of this competition: (1) Newbie Daydreamer (up to 20 points), (2) Inspired Imaginator (21 to 50 points), (3) Ideas Generator (51 to 100 points), (4) Cartoons Mindtraveller (101 to 150 points), (5) Randomness Designer (151 to 200 points), (6) Humour Advocate (201 to 250 points), (7) Awesomeness Artist (251 to 300 points), (8) Art Director (301 to 400 points), (9) Cartoons Vice President (401 to 500 points) and (10) Master Creator (501 to 750 points).
11. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Turner reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
12. The Promotion commences 00:01 on 01 November 2019 (“Commencement Date”) and shall run until the date determined by Turner in the future (“Closing Date”) (“Promotional Period”).
13. Entrants may enter by:
a) acting in accordance with these Terms;
b) moving up a Level; and
c) submitting their details as directed on the Website;
Prize & Requirements
14. Each Entrant with at least one (1) valid entry will be entered automatically into a draw for the opportunity to win one (1) of the prizes listed in Clause 18.
15. There will be one (1) prize draw each month as part of this Promotion throughout the Promotional Period, collectively referred to as the “Monthly Draws” and each individually a “Monthly Draw”.
16. The Monthly Draw that the Entrant will be entered into will be determined by the date of which the Entrant moves up a Level.
17. Each entrant that validly submits their entries as set out above (each a “Valid Entries”) will be entered into the relevant Monthly Draw, where four (4) Valid Entries randomly selected from the Monthly Draw shall win a Prize (each a “Monthly Winner”). For the purposes of this Promotion, each Monthly Winner shall be referred to as the “Winner” and collectively referred to as the “Winners”. Each Winner shall be selected at random within two (2) days after the relevant Monthly Draw.
18. There are three (3) prizes available to be won as a Prize during each Monthly Draw which are detailed below (each a “Prize”). For the avoidance of doubt, each Winner shall win only one (1) Prize of the ones listed below, which shall be determined by Turner in its absolute discretion, subject to availability:
One (1) CN Headphones (worth approximately £25)
One (1) CN Watch (worth approximately £35)
One (1) CN/Boomerang Fan goody bag consisting of some the following:
One (1) CN/Boomerang Sticker sheet (worth approximately £5)
One (1) CN/Boomerang post-it note set (worth approximately £5)
One (1) CN/Boomerang Playing Cards (worth approximately £5)
One (1) CN/Boomerang pen (worth approximately £10)
One (1) CN/Boomerang Key Ring (worth approximately £10)
One (1) CN/Boomerang pencil set (worth approximately £10)
One (1) CN/Boomerang notebook (worth approximately £15)
One (1) CN/Boomerang tote bag (worth approximately £15)
19. For the avoidance of doubt, all costs associated with the Prizes not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prizes at paragraph 18 above will be borne solely by the Winners.
20. Before being declared a Winner and receiving their Prize, the potential Prize Winner may be required to: provide a proof of age, residence and identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport or similar government issued identification before receiving their Prize.
21. Failure to provide Turner with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Turner may result in the potential Winner forfeiting their Prize and Turner drawing another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
Notification and Prize Delivery
22. Each Winner will be notified by Tribes Research Limited (“Tribes”) by email via the email address provided at entry into the Promotion within four (4) weeks of the Monthly Draw (“Notification”).
23. To claim the Prize, Winners must reply to the Notification within ten (10) days of the date that the Notification was sent and must provide their home address used for the Prize Delivery.
24. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
25. Turner will use Winner’s name and home address (as provided in the reply to the Notification) to deliver the Prize to the Winner The delivery details of the Prize shall be determined by Turner in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prize (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to each Winner at Notification.
26. No entry shall be able to provide alternative contact information to that provided to enter the Promotion for any reason.
27. In the event that Tribes cannot contact the potential winners within ten (10) days of the Notification or the potential winners are unavailable to retrieve the Prize for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Tribes shall draw another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
28. No entry shall be able to provide alternative contact information to that provided to enter the Promotion for any reason.
29. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into the Turner’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
30. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the decision of Turner shall be final.
31. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Turner accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
32. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim the Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Turner reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
33. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Turner nor any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors accepts any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant accessing the Website, entering the Promotion competition or as a result of accepting any Prize. Proof of sending is not accepted as proof of receipt. Turner are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any delay or failure of any postal or equivalent delivery service, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the entrant´s or any other person´s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion. Nothing shall exclude Turner’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury as a result of such entity’s negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
34. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Turner and accordingly Turner may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Turner as a result thereof.
35. Turner reserves the right to:
35.1 change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or
35.2 refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future events organised by Turner;
35.2.1 where Turner reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part;
35.2.2 where an entrant has been disqualified from any Turner competition or promotion within twelve (12) months of the Commencement Date;
35.2.3 where Turner reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or
35.2.4 where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
36. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Turner has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. Each Winner will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to the Prize.
37. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
38. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales.